Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I finally did it!!

09 Oct 2011


I finally did it!! So, so proud of myself. I did not cry or scream like a crazy banshee!!!

Thank you so much to my friend Taryn for holding my hand, through most of it... Many people told me this could become addictive. No thanks,not again. I did it! (clap handies) on to the next crazy venture.

This Tatoo is a toast to my journey, over the past two years.

If only life came with a manual right? But I guess there would be no fun in that.

You learn much more about yourself, when you are in a mess and the best part is being able to look back and laugh at your self “bawawawa, How could I have done that?”

Enjoy your journey, live in each moment and I hope you find your life’s message.


“I am a Superwoman, Yes I am Even when I'm a mess I still put on a vest, with an “S on my chest”

-Alicia Keys-


-Tattoo brought to you by Phillip and Yen Eksteen -For a quote contact : -yen.eksteen@gmail.com-

2 comments:

  1. Wise words! There a many books out there that could be considered life manuals eg. the Bible but i guess there no substitute for knocking your head!
    O and that smile on your face suggests that you enjoyed getting that Tattoo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that self help books and the Bible can be considered more as a guide, not really a manual.

    -Peace-

    ReplyDelete