Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just Keep Swimming... many thx!


So my last post was the "Diaries of the Drunken Masseuse"
What did I say?  I'm going to "Diaries my Adventure, My Journey"... Mother Huffer I think that Masseuse was out of her mi-iieend. So enthusiastic about the new beginnings ...Awww !!!

Wow since then my new adventure has been...hmmm it has been... Sigh...

There is nothing to describe what these last 7 months were like!!Starting a business from the ground with next to nothing capital,no alternative income and still having day to day expenses. Please oh Please don't forget two cats to support! It has been a Mind F**k of note!!! 

But the reward of seeing my hard work, has been the best and such a wonderful in-describable feeling. What has topped that feeling,is introducing my hard work to people and they love it !!They see the potential I did not. So proud of myself for sticking through all this Crap and not giving up on my dream. 

My goal is not to be a millionaire!! I enjoy what i do,this is my passion. My goal is to make my dream come true,to expand my brand. My goal is to finally say to myself, you have achieved "Something"something wonderful, something I believe in.
 
I was told, this is the easy part and my journey is only beginning, there are still so many mountains and oceans and Crap traps, I need to cross. With a glass of wine in my hand I say... Bring it the F**K on,Bring on those #!Mother Huffen oceans and esp the Crap traps!!! I will show you, Ass crack .com!!

                              Pamper Packages and Events Pamper Packages and Events Pamper Packages and Events Pamper Packages and Events Pamper Packages and Events Pamper Packages and Events Pamper Packages and Events Pamper Packages and Events Pamper Packages and Events Pamper Packages and Events

Many times I thought "Lynne Just give up!! Except the fact that you failed, except that you have no confidence in what you are doing" But there were people around me, I did not want to disappoint. They had invested just as much, emotion and effort into making this my reality. There is nothing tangible in this world, I could give them to show how great-full and how much appreciation I have for them. Here is a Shout Out You!!!

Ting Ting - I am so very grateful, to you. Yes i forced myself on you, by constantly inviting you to tea at work. You have become, like a sister to me. Thank you so so so very much for all your confidence in my dream,for being such a fundamental force and for kicking my backside along the way. Most of all Thank you for your OVER THE TOP (qa) expertise!!! Thank you,Thank you a million times to you and Henry!!! (Be nice to him)  

Wendy - Thank you always for being a soundboard and swopping advise. Most of all for the motivation.

Craig - I'm so grateful for your advise and encouragement, at a time when i gave up!!! That conversation gave me hope, when i saw none!!! What happened soon after still feels like a Miracle  

Chimba - Thank you for keeping me sane,and keeping me well fed! Thank you so much for giving up so much of your time, esp your holiday to be my technician... Your words are like an irritating fly in my head "what you put in,you will get out" 

Kersia - Thank you so much for my site and all the time and effort. ( I owe you, didn't forget!)

My Crazy Peeps - Thank you,Thank you,Thank you, for all your support  - (Always beside you, so true!!!)

Tinyiko - Thank you, for being my guiney pig, you planted the seed. It is starting to sprout.


Emma Thank you, for everything you put in, for helping me build the foundation and your continues support from the side lines.
 

  • Most of all Thank you to my Parents!!! Thank you, for all your Love,encouragement and for believing in me.  





No comments:

Post a Comment