Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Being Grateful!


Tonight I hosted a dinner for my friends , (just inje) like Karen would always say.
I was busy cooking away , when my one friend quietly came to me and said "Lynne I have something to tell you"

 "Lynne I just want to say thank you for being you and always remaining the same and never changing even through the bad"

I am so Grateful to all of you, who have become my family here in Cape Town. If it was not for you the good times would not be so discombobulated and the bad times would not have flown by so quickly!

Thank you Marquin!

Here are some of my favorite crazy moments! I'm so grateful to have shared with you all!!

 
Birds of a feather flock together
Discombobulating
Always Loud
Innovative
Styling

The Cheese
Sisters
That is how we roll
Therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment